Saturday, January 14, 2012

Facebook, Twitter and now a blog?

Assalamualaikum and evening all (:

For someone who is not that good in this whole online thing, I should (and can) consider myself as an achiever for reaching this far. Hmm don't get it? I don't either! :p Kidding! 

See, I view myself as a girl who is not that good in computer/online thingy and when Facebook first started, I was not as excited as some others! Then one day, I suddenly have my own Facebook account (I was forced to!); then signing up for Twitter (forced too!) and now a blog! (well, if my lecturer is reading this I'm not sure if I should say I'm forc...no, I'd rather say I'm obliged to) (: To say that I am ecstatic having to create and produce a blog is a lie; but I wouldn't mind learning another new thing in life. Life is all about learning, isn't it?  So here goes! 

The content may bore you, so apologies in advance. But I know there are only a number of you who can relate to the coming posts I will be sharing. And to those I say, one final semester beloveds :') 

Toodles! 
Love Love Love

Zyra A.  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HAHAHAH! How do I respond to that? How am I supposed to know how prawns reply to comments? :p Okay see lame is my game!

      Delete